|How do I view my previous orders?|
Click on the 'Orders' link shown top right and then select the order you wish to view from the 'Previous Orders' drop down list on the left. You can also access this by clicking Here
|Can I Cancel Orders online?|
Not at the moment. We are in the process of developing an option that will enable you to cancel selected orders.
In the meantime you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your cancellations and we will endeavor to carry them out ASAP.
|What does Product Availability Status of 'Sold Out' mean?|
When an item becomes Sold Out or Discontinued the availability status will change to reflect this; any previous orders that you have placed; but that have not yet been supplied will show Awaiting Stock this reflects the fact that we intend to supply the item. Should the item become unavailable; the status on your order will change to Sorry, Unavailable.
|How do I enable Cookies in my Browser?|
Session cookies are necessary to enable you to logon or register to use our site. Follow the specific section below relating to your Browser:
- Windows IE 7.x, 8.x or 9.x
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab
- Select Advanced
- Make sure that 'Always allow session cookies' is selected or Deselect override automatic cookie handling button
- Click on the OK button at the bottom of the screen
- Click OK to exit
- Firefox 7.x
- Select Tools menu
- Select Options
- Select Privacy icon on left panel
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies
- Click on the OK button to save your settings
This site requires that a session cookie is used to determine your current logon/registered status. It is never used for advert placement or tracking and is destroyed when you close your browser.