- Online: Using the product section simply add the items you require to the shopping trolley and then follow the link to the checkout, no other details are required.
- Email: To order by Email please send details of your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please remember to include your account number.
- Postal: To order by post please write down the items you require and your account number. The full postal address is Williams of Swansea. Swansea West Industrial Park, Prydwen Road, Swansea. SA5 4HW
- Telephone: To order by telephone please note down the items you require and call 01792 582546.
- Fax: To order by Fax please send your order to 01792 561343. Please remember to include your account number.
You can check the status of your orders anytime. To start select My Orders
from the options shown top right, then select from the options shown on the left:Open Orders:
- Outstanding: This shows any orders we are currently processing for you.
- Advance: This shows any orders that you do not require straight away.
- This allows you to view any of your orders placed in the previous 8 weeks.
We process orders quickly. Depending on how much time has elapsed since you placed your order, it might be possible that your order has already been processed. If your order has been processed and you need to cancel it or amend it please Email us at email@example.com
. We will endeavour to carry out your instructions.
Please check your order status online before Emailing. You may also telephone us on 01792 582546.
- Trade Prices: All items are offered and supplied at keen competitive prices. Please note that trade prices quoted do NOT include VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate when goods are Invoiced.
- Retail Prices: When shown these are purely for customer guidance, these are quoted inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Nett Prices: We run regular promotions throughout the year and often these items will be offered at such low prices that no further discounts can be allowed on them.
In the majority of cases orders are delivered carriage paid. However we reserve the right at our discretion to levy a charge against orders that do not meet a minimum order level.
Currently these costs are (all figures quoted exclude VAT):UK Mainland (Excluding Scotland & The Borders):
Scotland & The Borders:
- No charge on orders £125 or above
- £6 on orders below £125
- Please contact warehouse for costs.
- Please contact warehouse for costs.
- Non Business delivery addresses will also incur an additional carrier surcharge. This is currently £7.50 unfortunately this charge is outside of our control.
- We use a national carrier and all deliveries will require a signature on receipt. Any costs incurred for re-delivery will be passed on.
We do not operate a sale or return policy, Replacement or Credit will only be given for the following categories:
- Faulty Goods: Goods returned as faulty can only be accepted as such if they are defective in manufacture and not damaged or shop soiled. Such goods will either be replaced or credited if returned within 90 DAYS from date of invoice.
- Transit Damage or Shortages: No claims will be allowed unless submitted within 3 DAYS after receipt of goods.
- Obtain a returns authorisation docket from either your representative or an authorised person at the warehouse from where the goods were despatched. This will contain a reference code which should be quoted on all communications regarding the items returned;
- All returns must be accompanied by the appropriate docket, clearly quoting the authorisation code in 1 above, your account number name and address;
- Remove all shop price tickets from items to be returned.
- Securely pack all items to ensure they do not get lost or suffer damage in transit;
- For multiple parcels, ensure that each contains a copy of the returns docket information and that each parcel is numbered. e.g. 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc.,
Any unauthorised returns will be subject to an handling charge of 15%
- Goods Not Supplied: If the goods returned were not supplied by us, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover handling and return of the goods.
- Goods More Than 6 Months Old: If goods returned to us were supplied more than 6 months previous, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover re-stocking.
Goods supplied for credit must be paid for by the due date shown on the invoice.Methods of Payment:
- In Person, using Cash, Cheque or Credit/Debit Card at the warehouse.
- By Post, using Cheque or Postal Order.
- Via our Representative.
- By Bank Transfer (BACS), Please contact us for details of our account.
- By Credit or Debit Card, Please contact us for more details.
All accounts, unless specific special terms are agreed in writing, should be paid by the due date shown on the Invoice.
Accounts that are overdue will be temporarily suspended and under these circumstances no order can be processed for despatch. This affects back orders and advanced orders in the same way. Like most companies we are quite strict on credit control. If accounts are not paid to terms we employ the services of Thomas Higgins Ltd, a Merseyside based firm of specialist debt collection solicitors. This is normally a 'Last Resort'
and we generally hope that customers at least advise us of difficulties in order that we can come to some agreeable settlement.
We use a session cookie to determine your current logon/registered status, this enables you to store items in your trolley and go from section to section within our site without requesting your logon information everytime. This cookie is never used for advert placement or tracking, it is never shared with any third party and it is destroyed when you close your browser.